Thursday 29 September 2011

DUST! in late September

Home from work at 5.30, no girls and straight out!! Riding for 5.45 for a quick cheeky night out on a Wednesday. It was lovely. Hot, sunny and dusty. Seems like mother nature finally got off her fat arse and kicked summer into go.... only 3 months too late!

Up onto Scout Road, I took the farm path from Colliers Row up to Coal Pit for a change and had a chinwag with a couple of horse riders... mmm tight riding pants really do make the most unattractive of females look hot.

Up over the gate and up to the mast... lovely views and a quick chat with 3 Jocksters coming down.
Soon at the top and the ground was dusty and fast I took the road up to the trig point and then headed back down to San Marino.

Lovely run down till I got a flat near Bog Monster... really pissed me off and I was flying down!

Nice spin back along the road and home just before the lights needed to be switched on.

Smashing.

3 comments:

Mike said...

I've nominated ye for a wee blog challenge thing that's kicking about. Ye can read about it on my blog here.
http://yodagoat.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-challenge.html
Are ye up for it?

lowey said...

You know what mate... nice idea but for two reasons I'm not bothering.

1. All the cunts who's blogs I read are cunts, therefore will not reciprocate.

2. I cant really be arsed.

Good luck!

Mike said...

Fair do's. I actually have a t shirt with "I'm a cunt" written on it. My mates got me it for my birthday a few years ago. Cool eh?